Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Catching Up

I recently took some time off from my handmade collection to get married. It was definitely a Kate DeKoster Handmade wedding (photos to come) I knew a lot of time went into planning, but you can never be completely prepared until you experience it yourself! It went off without a hitch and I am happily married to Mr Kai Mundwiler. Although I will be taking his name, my collection will remain Kate DeKoster Handmade. I think it has a nice ring to it, don't you? Now that my nights aren't spent surfing the net for wedding deals, gluing sticks on table cards, and painting a bazillion branches, I can put my focus back on my collection. I just made 4 new pieces last night and am itching to make more. I just hope my hands can sew as fast as my mind is coming up with new designs! Stay tuned, I look forward to showcasing my latest collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment